9 1 9. 8 8 6. 7 3 9 0
About Us – Rainwater Catchment Systems
The HydroLogic Solutions, Inc. Mission Statement
The mission of HydroLogic Solutions, Inc. is to stay at the forefront of developing innovative, cost-effective, and eco-friendly solutions to non-point source pollution and storm water management problems.
We believe that storm water can be treated as a resource instead of a problem so that we can create a richer and more sustainable world. Through applied laboratory research on rainwater catchment systems, we are committed to answering the challenges of building an ecologically-sound present and future.
The Company Overview
HydroLogic Solutions, Inc. is a consultancy and research firm dedicated to advancing knowledge and the use of resource management tools and rain catchment systems. This company is run by long-tenured experts on ecology, biology, land development, engineering, environmental planning, and public health.
We understand the need to improve efforts geared toward environmental protection and resource conservation. We’ve developed water harnessing tools such as the StormChamber and SedimenTrap. These innovations in rainwater catchment technology are low-cost solutions to maximize opportunities for water retention, detention, conveyance, recharge, and reuse.
- The StormChamber was developed to comply with the regulations for EPA Phase II Storm Water and Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL).
- Used with the SedimenTrap, it is a cost-effective tool to manage storm water runoff, improve water quality, filter sediments, and remove pollutants from reusable water.
- Efficient and ecologically-friendly, The StormChamber has been the foundation for many of the best storm water management and rain catchment systems in the last ten years.
- In March 2012, StormChamber was showcased at the first-ever Stormwater Solutions Virtual Expo for the storm water and erosion control industry.
- In December 2010, the StormChamber was named by Public Works Magazine as one of the hottest products of the year. It was cited by readers as part of their infrastructure manager’s wish list.
- In 2010, StormChamber partnered with the United States Army to help the military detachment at Fort Lee, Virginia, meet their green goals.
Contact us today to learn more!